Welcome to RetrOnline - Play Good Old Games ... Online!
Introduction Robann10
C:> Follow us: Introduction Vip2210 Introduction Facebo15 Introduction Twitte16 Introduction Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Introduction Forume11 Read me! (English) / Introduction Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.
Welcome to RetrOnline - Play Good Old Games ... Online!
Introduction Robann10
C:> Follow us: Introduction Vip2210 Introduction Facebo15 Introduction Twitte16 Introduction Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Introduction Forume11 Read me! (English) / Introduction Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eyeseet

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 14 May - 2:59

Hello to the community,

I'm new to all of this and hope to get the best gaming experience. I do a bit of IT support, so a little skilled and hope to help with any technical needs.

I like playing DOOM, NFS3-HP and virtually any decent multiplayer!

I'm from the UK - I have Hamachi client if that helps for gaming.

Thank You,
EyeSeeT
Back to top Go down
RetrOnline
Admin
RetrOnline

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 14 May - 3:44

Welcome eyeseet!

Your technical skills may be useful here if you are really motivated to test some games online occasionally (via many VPN clients), and if you have time for that Wink
I'm about to add your favorite games to the RetrOnline Players List. It's the best way to find and to contact other RetrOnline players Smile I hope you will like this concept Wink

Kind regards,
RetrOnline Admin
Back to top Go down
https://retronline.forumactif.org
eyeseet

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 14 May - 4:05

I would love to help test games, I have a collection of DOS games if that is of any use? I realise you have other consoles/systems in the Player List section which is great! I didn't realise people still playing on the Commodore 64! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RetrOnline
Admin
RetrOnline

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat 14 May - 4:22

Thanks Smile And many more systems (maybe consoles) could be added later, only if i find really motivated members with a huge games knowledge for each system, and the ability to add many more topics to the RetrOnline forum Wink It's easy to add a new category, but it takes time to add many useful topics hehe
I really want to add all working and existing DOS games to the compatibility list (with some network features of course), so, yes we could maybe discuss about that via PM Wink
And if you really like DOS games, you may have a look to this topic (currently in french): https://retronline.forumactif.org/t221-decouvrez-les-jeux-dos-sans-rien-installer . It's now possible to play DOS games directly in a web browser! I personnally think that it's a good way to discover good DOS games and maybe for training too geek
Back to top Go down
https://retronline.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top