Welcome to RetrOnline - Play Good Old Games ... Online!
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Robann10
C:> Follow us: Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Vip2210 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Facebo15 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Twitte16 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Forume11 Read me! (English) / Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.
Welcome to RetrOnline - Play Good Old Games ... Online!
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Robann10
C:> Follow us: Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Vip2210 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Facebo15 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Twitte16 Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Youtub14
C:> Supported languages: Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Forume11 Read me! (English) / Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Forumf11 Lisez-moi! (Français)
C:> Multiplayer Platform Status: Active [Free registration - Last check: February 2018]
C:> Gaming Networks & Servers: Online [Permanent access - 24/7]
C:> Join us! We really think that it would be fantastic to play online together!
C:> Please click on "Log in", "Register" or close this window.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introducing WinstonSmith6079

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079

Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Mar - 17:46

I wanna get into more retro-gming online, starting with playing Commdore 64 games online, preferably via WinVICE64. Eeh, sometimes I just watch the games too hehehe

I'm WinstonSmith6079--AKA, The Lord of the Flies at the forums of GameBase64 and Lemon 64.

Can someone help me get it set up so that I can play and watch?

Thanks in advance! hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
RetrOnline
Admin
RetrOnline

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Mar - 21:52

Hi WinstonSmith6079, and welcome to RetrOnline!

Nice to see that there are some C64 fans online hehe Very Happy
What are your favorite C64 games exactly? (the games you would like to play online)
Back to top Go down
https://retronline.forumactif.org
WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 11:58

Well, some of my favorite C64 games are S-P, like Pool of Radiance. I would like to see someone play it, though, because I've been stuck since like 25 years on how to kill those two monsterous Trolls that I've never been able to kill hehehehe

But there's a myriad of games I'd like to try M-P online hehehe Some of my favorites are M.U.L.E., Mario Bros., Mancopter, Don't Be Angry, Monopole and Monopoly Deluxe, and probably about a billion others that I can't remember to name hehehe I wanna learn how to setup and join M-P online games via WinVICE64 (or however it can be done) to play them online M-P hehehe

And I'm just wanting to get started with the C64 games 'coz there's a lotta other games I wanna play online too that I've never played M-P hehehe
Back to top Go down
RetrOnline
Admin
RetrOnline

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Mar - 13:06

If you want to understand how it works and how to setup WinVICE to be able to play online, you may join our Hamachi network for a little demo Smile I will grant you access to this network, but please make sure you use your actual nickname as login Wink (WinstonSmith6079 or just WinstonSmith). This network is now mainly used by motivated members to test old games online and to improve the RetrOnline project Smile
If you want to find C64 players for online play, you may use the RetrOnline Players List! Wink
I'm going to add all your favorite games to this precious list. It will help you to be contacted by C64 players later too!
I will try to explain you how to play online with WinVICE (probably tomorrow, because now i'm about to sleep king)

See you soon! rendeer
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar - 16:36

Yeah, I wanna play! hehehe I've done enough maintanence on the computer for now. Wanna play WinVICE64 online for the first time hehehe
Back to top Go down
RetrOnline
Admin
RetrOnline

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar - 21:52

Hi WinstonSmith6079,

When i'm available and if see you connected to RetrOnline Hamachi network, i will join this network to explain you how it works (I live in France, and you are from US, so it's not always easy to be connected at the same time hehe). I've personally not so much time available to play, so you may try to play online with some RetrOnline players too Wink michellefland is a real C64 fan (i think he would be very happy to play with you), but he does not speak English very well, so you need to be very patient with this particular player (you may give it a try hehe Very Happy ).
I will try to find other players from many websites, i have probably found a fan of Pool of Radiance from Australia that wants to play online too Smile

See you soon!

Welcome to...
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Retron25

And thanks for joining us ! Very Happy
All forum features are now enabled.

The RetrOnline Forum

•RetrOnline : The Concept ! (All you need to know about this project)

•This forum especially includes :

Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 A huge list of contactable players (VIP Members)
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 Many gaming networks bringing together the motivated players
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 An impressive list of compatible games
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 Some useful tutorials, tools & informations

On the other hand, don't expect a big discussion forum :
Players usually use private messages and chat features, better adapted to online gaming

Many gaming networks...

•You can play online today !
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Red-ar12 Click HERE and choose your gaming networks ! Very Happy
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Red-ar12 Feel free to join our PARTICIPATIVE FORUM (dedicated tutorials, good ideas...)

Supported games :
Blood, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Command & Conquer, Quake, Capitalism 2, Z, Dungeon Keeper 2, Age of Empires, 1nsane, Empire Earth, Halo, Starcraft, Street Wars, Unreal Tournament, Constructor, North & South, Dune 2000, Warzone 2100, Age of Empires 2, Moonbase Commander, Battlefield 1942, Cossacks -Back to War-, Command & Conquer -Tiberian Sun-, Need for Speed -High Stakes-, Command & Conquer -Renegade-, Dyna Blaster, Speedball 2 -Brutal Deluxe-, The Chaos Engine, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Dogfight, BlitzBombers, Air Taxi, Brutal Homicide, Gravity Force 2, Cold Blooded Murder, Super Tennis Champs...
...and many more !
> Free & Permanent Access ! (24/7) <

•If you wish to add more favorite games to the players list, it's HERE

...and players!

•If you want to organize a game or to be contacted by some players later :

1. Have a look at the RetrOnline Players List as often as possible
2. Make sure you read your messages regularly (Emails/Private Messages)
You will be notified by email each time you will receive a Private Message (usually to play some of your favorite games online)
Please update your RetrOnline profile if you need to change you personal email address later
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Red-ar12 In everyone's interest, totally unreachable members will lose their VIP status and may be removed from the players list at any time
3. Read the new members introductions and have a look at their favorite games, it's usually a good way to find very motivated players
4. Join an existing gaming network

Looking for new players may sometimes take time. Please be patient !
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Red-ar12 Feel free to contact other members who you think may be interested Smile

The RetrOnline Team

•How to contribute to the RetrOnline project ? Join The RetrOnline Team ! Basketball

•Any questions or suggestions ? Contact : RetrOnline (Admin)

Your account

Current Status: VIP

Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 Your member name is added to the RetrOnline Players List
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can join the gaming networks
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can be contacted by other players very easily (online games, tournaments...)
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can contact other members
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can receive informations about your favorite games (support, networks, passwords...)
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You have full access to the forum (Tutorials, Participative Forum, RetroPacks...)
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can add more favorite games to the RetrOnline Players List
Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Checke11 You can join The RetrOnline Team

geek Have fun! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing WinstonSmith6079   Introducing WinstonSmith6079 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing WinstonSmith6079

View previous topic View next topic Back to top